Vegetation Surveys and adding groups as needed

I am designing a vegetation survey, and I am trying to figure out how to create the option to add a group/data point within a new entry as needed. More specifically, my survey will be using quadrats, and each quadrat will be a new data entry point. Within the quadrat, surveyors will record plants found and take photos of several parts of each plant. At the moment I have it set up with groups and each group comprising of one plant and all the photos associated. I cannot seem to figure out (if it’s even possible) how to make it so that I don’t have to preset the amount of groups (so far I have 15 - but there may be more or less than 15 plants in each quadrat) and that whoever is taking the data can “add” plants as needed. So let’s say they record one plant, and then need to add another, and then another. Is there a way to make this possible? I have read around a lot and read the manual but can’t seem to figure out if this is possible and how to do it.

Thank you so much! Please let me know if this is confusing. I can try to explain another way.

Hi,

we think BRANCHes is what you are looking for.

Have a look at →