App deletes last entry after 15 or so entries on same device

I’ve had a report of a user who needs to enter large amounts of data on the field. Basically after 15 or so entries, the app doesn’t save the data anymore. Or deletes the last entry.

So when the user tries to save the entry, a screen appears with the text “loading entries” and the app stops responding (for hours). The last entry is never saved. This has happened several times on a Samsung tablet with Android OS.

Does anyone have a clue about why this is happening?

Have you been able to reproduce the issue on your device?

Can you share the project name so we can try to add 15 (or more) entries and try to reproduce the issue?

Moreover, please make sure the device has enough storage as well.

Thank you for these hypotheses. I haven’t encountered the issue on another device for now.

I will share the project name in 2 days when the data entry is over, so that the data is backed up before adding test entries

Also, some screenshots would help.

It appears that no additional details have been provided regarding the current thread.

In the absence of further information, we are unable to proceed with the discussion.

If you have any additional details to share or questions to ask, please feel free to start a new thread.

Thank you for your understanding.