Bulk Upload Help

Hi there,

I am working on collecting data in a watershed on Salt Spring Island and trying to figure out how to properly format it for a “bulk upload” to this project.

Every time I try there are issues with my csv file and formats of something. Do you have any tips or advice on how to do this properly or why I might be having issues? I have been using the “download current view template” feature with the “WPS FWC” mapping selected, filling it out carefully and then reuploading it. I have been following the instructions here:

I can share the filled out excel/csv I am trying to upload if there is someone I can send it to for further assistance? Thank you!!

Could you kindly share an example, possibly with screenshots, illustrating the issue you’re encountering? Moreover, please provide the name of the project(s) affected by the issue.

Your insights will greatly assist in understanding and resolving the problem.

Thank you.

It appears that no additional details have been provided regarding the current thread.

In the absence of further information, we are unable to proceed with the discussion.

If you have any additional details to share or questions to ask, please feel free to start a new thread.

Thank you for your understanding.