Descarga de entradas desde el telefono

Al momento de presionar en descargar entradas (imagen 1) me salió el icono de un monitor (imagen 2), y cuando quise editar las entradas de mi proyecto ya no me lo permitió (imagen 3). ¿Habrá alguna manera de solucionar este problema o revertirlo, debido a que necesito editar unas imágenes dentro del formulario.

(1)
ent (2)
(3)

From the User Guide at Epicollect5 Data Collection User Guide

On the device, by design, it is NOT possible to edit downloaded remote entries directly and re-upload them.

You can only add child entries or branches to the remote entries you downloaded. The entries on the servers always “win” over your local entries, so if there is a matching entry on your device (i.e. the entry was originally uploaded from your device) and that entry is synced already, it will get replaced by the remote entry and you will not be able to edit it again from the device.

Why does it work this way? To always have the data synced and consistent across devices. The server is the single source of truth.

Entries can be edited on the server by CREATOR, MANAGER and CURATOR type of user via the web application → Add & Edit Entries | Epicollect5 Data Collection User Guide

Como descargo las fotografías que tomamos desde el celular o la tablet a la PC desde la aplicación web?

Have a look at