Hello Guys, could you help me to solve one issue about integration Epicollect5 to Google sheet, it always shows like this, there is no feature to enter client ID and client secret to proceed it, I appreciate your help!, Thanks

From the User Guide:

The project must be public to work with Google Sheets.

If you have a private project, have a look at the Survey Toolkit code here.

Hi, @Epicollect5 ,

on the Toolkit Code for EC5

1. Is there a way to modify the code to pick specific date ranges for the data?

2. what variables are to be changed to indicate the form to fetch? [in this case, say you have branch data, which comes in two csv’s , what do I do to have it on the same sheet as the parent form data?]

Hi there,

API parameters are explained in detail in our docs →

1 - To filter entries on date ranges → Get Entries | Epicollect5 Data Collection API

You can currently filter by the columns created_at and uploaded_at . You may choose a DATE value on which to filter: "filter_from " (all the entries from a value), "filter_to " (all the values to a value) or "filter_from " and "filter_to " (all the entries between two values).

2 - For multiple forms → Get Entries | Epicollect5 Data Collection API

The form_ref is a unique identifier assigned to each form. To retrieve it, check the Developers section on your project details page. From the same page you can download the full project definition in JSON format.

For branches → Get Branch Entries | Epicollect5 Data Collection API

The form_ref is a unique identifier assigned to each form. To retrieve it, check the Developers section on your project details page. From the same page, you can download the full project definition in JSON format.

There are also a few examples in JS, PHP & R.

We hope this helps.