How to publish data on external website

Hello, I collected data from people easily. Can I share my point and map, data without download excel data

Epicollect5 provides an API to fetch data programmatically using some simple GET requests.

1. Access Epicollect5 API: You can access your data using the endpoints of your project which are listed in the project’s API section. If your project is private, you will need to create a client ID and SECRET for authentication as explained in our User Guide →
  1. Authentication: Authenticate with the Epicollect5 API using the provided credentials. This typically involves including your client ID and SECRET in the headers of your requests to exchange them with a token to be used to fetch your data, see the examples →
  1. Retrieve Data: Use the API endpoints to retrieve the data you need. You will need to specify parameters like the project or form from which you want to fetch data, see →
  1. Data Processing: Once you’ve obtained the data, you can process it as needed. This involves parsing the JSON responses from the API to suit your needs. See an example of JSON response →
  1. Integrate with Third-party System: Now, you can integrate the fetched data into your third-party system, be it a website or a database. The integration method will depend on the specific requirements and capabilities of your third-party system.

2. Regular Updates: If your data needs to stay up-to-date, consider implementing periodic data synchronization to keep your third-party system current with the data in Epicollect5.

Remember to respect the terms of use and policies of Epicollect5 while using their API, and be polite and ethical in your interactions with the platform and its users.

More info - >