New Android update ruined UI of forms

Project Name (if applicable, otherwise just type n/a)

Podzemne vode aluvij 2026

Question

The last android update changed the UI of writing in form. When click next row, the camera doesn’t follow where you write. The last row sight is blocked by onscreen keyboard and needs to be removed in order to see what you wrote.

Can this be solved?

Best regards, Matej

I confirm I have read the User Guide at docs.epicollect.net

on

I confirm I have searched for an answer in this community.

on

I confirm I have tried asking the same question to Perplexity AI with the tag #epicollect5, but it did not help.

on

Could you kindly share an example, possibly with screenshots, illustrating the issue you’re encountering?

Your insights will greatly assist in understanding and resolving the problem.

Thank you.

We confirm the regression about questions hidden by the keyboard.

It will be fixed in our next update 98.3.1

Thank you for reporting it